The Creighton Model FertilityCare program (CrMS) is a method of natural family planning with medical applications to NaProTechnology. This method can be used by a couple to avoid or achieve pregnancy and is natural, no pills, prophylactics, equipment or side effects. CrMS has been in existence for over 30 years and has medical research to back it up.
Our Center is an Affiliation of the FertilityCare Centers of America. Through our program, you will be taught individually by trained FertilityCare Practitioners with over 5 years of experience teaching CrMS. For those wishing to use the System to avoid pregnancy, it is 96% effective. Couples looking to achieve pregnancy that have been unsuccessful for over a year, with just charting CrMS, anywhere from 20-40% will become pregnant. However, with adding NaProTechnology, that success rate jumps to 80%. This program is a successful alternative to artificial reproductive technologies (ART) and IVF.
- Group Introductory Session: $10
- Private Individual Intro session: $50
- Initial Charting Materials includes book, chart, stamps: $50
- First Individual Follow Up Sessions: $75
- Subsequent Follow Up Sessions: $50
- Bundle Package for Materials & 5 Follow Ups: $300 (save $25!)
Follow Up Session Schedule:
- Group Introductory Session: about 45 minutes
- First Individual Follow Up Session: 2 weeks after Introductory Session
- Second Follow Up Session: 2 weeks after 1st Follow Up Session
- Third Follow Up Session: 2 weeks after 2nd Follow Up Session
- Fourth Follow Up Session: 2 weeks after 3rd Follow Session
- Fifth Follow Up Session: 4 weeks after 4th Follow Up Session
- Sixth Follow Up Session: 3 Months after 5th Follow Up Session
- Seventh Follow Up Session: 6 Months after 6th Follow Up Session
- Subsequent Follow Up Sessions: every 6 to 12 months as needed
Infertility Support Group:
For those using FertilityCare and NaPro Technology, we offer a once a month support group to offer hope and compassion for this journey. Groups are offered on the first Thursday of the month at 7 PM. Please call or email Erin at (717) 256-1812 or Erin@FaithandHopeWellness.com to register for the group.